Resi-Duo from Resiply is simple to mix and apply – it’s as easy as 123.
Below you’ll find precise instructions for each step. But first make sure all surfaces are properly clean and prepared.
- Thoroughly mix part A &B together in a large tub.
- Add 25 kgs of sand then mix to an even consistency.
- Using one of the empty resin tubs, add two tubs of water.
- Mix until a porridge like consistency is achieved.
- Wet the area to be pointed starting at the highest level
- Empty half the contents of the tub onto surface then immediately brush the mortar mix across the whole area, including edges .
- Brush across joints until full.
- After approximately 10 minutes do final sweep to remove any surplus sand.
- Keep off until fully dry
It really is as simple as that. If you would like a pdf instruction sheet to print at home click here